Studies suggest that one drink a day may keep the doctor away by aiding in the protection from some diseases like dementia, stroke and others. They even have studies that say you can get rid of your beer belly by drinking one or two beers a day. Now I don't know about you but I don't know anybody that can go out and drink just one beer. Which is why most of us get in trouble because the consumption of three or more daily drinks can increase your risk of getting the dreaded beer belly.
If you can keep your boozing in check and drink no more than two drinks a day, then you can get the health benefits without getting the pouch or ending up on TMZ.
I've created a list of the lowest calorie beers to make your choices a little easier and help you protect that six pack. (-:
- MGD 64 - 64 Cals 2g Carbs 2.8% Alc
- Becks Premier Light - 64 Cals 4g Carbs 3.8% Alc
- Budweiser Select - 99 Cals 3g Carbs 4.3% Alc
- Coors Light - 104 Cals 5g Carbs 4.2% Alc
- Bud Light - 110 Cals 7g Carbs 4.2% Alc
- *Guinness Draught 126 Cals 10g Carbs 4% Alc