Not that we really need a reason to have more sex but I figured we should still know the health benefits. (-;
- Having sex promotes heart health: A study in the American Journal of Cardiology suggest that men who have sex twice a week have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Having sex burns calories: You could burn up to 413 calories in a vigorous sex session
- Forget about ambien sex is a natural sleeping pill: I don't even need to explain this one ladies
- Sex kills stress: Like exercise sex releases anxiety,lowers stress hormones, and can help people cope with mental pressure for at least a week.
- Having sex can keep your doctors visits down: People who have sex once or twice a week have stronger immune systems than people who don't, according to a study at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania.
- Forget the wrinkle cream: British neuropsychologist David Weeks, MD, of Royal Edinburgh Hospital did a 10 year study and determined that having more sex can turn back the clock. He interviewed 3,500 adults in England and the United States and found that people who reported having sex four times a week looked about 10yrs younger than they actually were.
- Men who have more sex are just plan happier: This should come as no surprise. Despite the stereotype men that are married are actually happier than men who are single. Maybe because it's easier for cohabiting couples to have sex.
- Keeps our skin young and healthy: Sex increases blood circulation, which helps pump oxygen to our skin resulting in a brighter appearance. Scientific tests find that when woman make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which make hair shiny and skin smooth.