Search Engine

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Anna Kournikova Named Newest Trainer on “The Biggest Loser”


"The Biggest Loser" anounced that professional tennis player Anna Kournikova will be their newest female trainer.

From Kournikova.com:


I am officially the new trainer on The Biggest Loser on NBC!!!!



I can’t wait to get started on the show and to share everything that I have learned throughout my years as a professional athlete, and I really feel like this is going to be the perfect fit! Living a healthy lifestyle has always been such a huge part of me, and I am beyond excited to get to work!


I will have so much more to share with you guys once we get started on this really cool adventure!


Stay tuned for more to come!


Do you think they should have went with a real trainer or is this more about TV ratings?

No comments:

Post a Comment